1. Entry is open to all Canadian and American residents aged 19 years and over, excluding residents of the province of Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law, who subscribe to the UTracks Tracks & Trails e-newsletter during the promotional period. Employees of UTracks and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. To enter: Entrants must subscribe to the UTracks Tracks & Trails e-newsletter at www.utracks.com or by completing the entry form.
3. UTracks reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Promotion commences on 1/01/2019. Entries close at midnight on 29/11/2019. The draw will take place at UTracks, Level 5 / 71 York St Sydney NSW 2000 on 4/12/19 at 2.00pm AEST. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and announced in the December edition of Tracks & Trails and the UTracks Facebook page. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the following prize:
a. Eight (8) day ‘The Danube by Bike & Boat’ trip with UTracks for two (2) people sharing a two (2) bed cabin on the main deck of the MS Theodor Körner
b. Inclusions as per trip notes at https://www.utracks.com/Austria/Cycling/The-Danube-by-Bike-Boat.
c. Total prize valued at CA$3,458 / US$ 2,698. Based on 2019 trip retail.
7. Winner must travel on a fixed departure between 1 April 2020 and 31 October 2020. Travel is subject to availability and trips meeting a minimum number of passengers on the trip. The prize cannot be changed once the booking has been confirmed.
8. Redeeming your prize must be done directly with UTracks and a booking form must be completed and signed by the participants acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions of participation.
9. The prize is redeemable for the land only content, commencing in Passau as outlined in the detailed trip notes found at https://www.utracks.com/Austria/Cycling/The-Danube-by-Bike-Boat. The prize excludes any airfares, any taxes, travel visas and travel insurance. Any pre or post night hotels and airport transfers outside the scheduled itinerary, or other ancillary costs not mentioned in the detailed trip notes or within these terms and conditions are not included.
10. The prize winner is responsible for all other items of personal nature, including spending money, insurance, transport to and from their departure point, drink, meals (except where stipulated), personal equipment and all other ancillary costs.
11. The prize winner will be required to write 3 blog updates for UTracks and supply a minimum 5 images and 2 social posts for UTracks’ social channels.
12. Prize is not transferable, cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. The prize cannot be exchanged for alternative products or services or redeemed for cash. UTracks accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
13. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. Unless otherwise provided, if the prize or a part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, UTracks reserves the right to substitute the prize or the portion of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable law. UTracks has the right to change portions of the prize as determined.
15. In the event of the prize not being claimed within 6 weeks of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same place as the original draw on 15/01/20 at 2pm AEST. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by email and announced in the February edition of Tracks & Trails and the UTracks Facebook page.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law UTracks shall not be liable for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury or damage to property which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
17. UTracks collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, UTracks may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to UTracks. All entries become the property of UTracks.