- Most memorable moments: The cycling - quiet roads, interesting sights, great guide notes. We had a great adventure with UTracks. Everything was well organized, the roads we cycled on had very little traffic, yet interesting scenery and we passed through many beautiful villages. The accommodations seemed quite a bit better than the 2 star rating that was stated.
- Most memorable moments: Hard to say, it was all so good, a picnic on a Roman Aqueduct, riding through country fields, magnificent scenery, being with my kids, the amazing food and wines. We had a wonderful time on this trip. I was not very confident on a bike but since most of this was on small back roads this was no problem . The combination of beautiful scenery, the Alpilles, the olive groves, Roman Ruins to cycle in and of course doing this with my two adult children made this a trip to remember. We had the best picnics en route put together from market visits before we left consisting of local cheeses, pates and local wine. Delicious. In the evening our food was again delicious. I did not realise that food would be such a big part of this trip.
- Certainly the Backroads of Provence. We felt safe at all times, the roads were always easy (except for a couple of hills), but there was very little traffic on any of the roads. The meals at St Remy accommodation were definitely the best meals we had in our whole four weeks in France. Meals were very good at all hotels. The courtyside was beautiful, the French people were delightful, loved the little pop up food markets, yummy fresh tasty food
- Thoroughly enjoyed the experience of the biking through scenic countryside. Not too strenuous and accommodation basically good. Food also good on the whole. We had a great time possibly could have had more signage on the routes.
- Just thought I'd let you know how much we enjoyed our cycling trip in Provence. It really was great fun and everything was fabulously organised and smooth for us.
- Loved the trip. Had lots of fun. Meals were excellent. Would highly recommend.
- We did it as a family may this year (2012)! Fantastic accommodation and meals in graveson, would go back and stay as it was beautiful. Yes we had a few bike flats but nothing easily fixed. Maps were somewhat hit and miss but hoteliers pointed went through directions when asked each morning. All of which were great and eager to please. If our 8 year old can do the trip easily don't panic about doing it solo. UTracks are great!! Would book again and the experience of cycling through fields of poppies and apricot trees is one to treasure, book you will enjoy!!!! By the way bikes are hybrid Giants, easy to ride and fairly comfortable I would however suggest using a gps system as it was amazing how many little things you may like to investigate on your journey, have fun !!
- I did this trip in September this year (2012) and couldn't fault anything about it. The bikes were great and really stable. The information ie maps and directions were straightforward, though did take the first day or so to feel really comfortable with the French way of understanding road signs. The accommodation was top notch...really comfortable and homely. The food absolutely fabulous. The food in St Remy some of the best food I have ever eaten! No joke!!!! This trip was my first time in France and felt I got to experience the country side really well. I was really sad to finish the ride and honestly would do the trip again in a heart beat. If you enjoy the fresh air and outdoors this trip is for you. Only advice is on Sunday and Monday the French have very long lunch breaks so if you are planning a lunch stop try and estimate where you will be if you want to buy anything. Enjoy the ride up to Les Baux (you will know what I mean as soon as you see the hill), the fabulous food and wine....just perfect. Have Fun.