media | in the news
UTracks in the media
UTracks' Latest Offering (10th Anniversary Program) - Tabs on Travel Today, 6 October 2016
- Cycling the Blue Danube: Go with the flow, Richard Tulloch, Sydney Morning Herald / The Age - 25 October 2014. Blue Danube Cycle.
THE BALTICS - Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: Countries that are easy to cycle in Europe, Andrew Bain, Traveller (Fairfax), 23 December 2016. Treasures of the Baltics
- Croatia’s Dalmatian coast by bike and boat Maryam Siddiqi, Canadian Cycling Magazine - August & September edition 2014. National Parks of Dalmatia.
- Deals of The Week The Independent - 18 July 2012
- Blazing saddles: Croatia on two wheels Kate Edgley, The Guardian (UK) - 24 July 2010 Croatia Bike and Sail.
- Working on the chain gang, Rob McFarland, The Sydney Morning Herald/Melbourne Age - 15 March 2014. Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided
- Rolling down Germany's Rhine and Neckar rivers on bike and barge tour, Peter Glenn, Calgary Herald, 8 October 2016. Rhine Valley Barge & Bike
- Bavarian Beer Trail Cycle: Gears and beers, Andrew Bain, The Sydney Morning Herald/Melbourne Age - Traveller - 21 June 2015. The Bavarian Beer Trail Cycle
- Pedalling along the Blue Danube, Mike Gibbs, The West Australian - 03 August 2013 The German Danube
- Gear up for a French cycling trip, Shaney Hudson, Women's Fitness - 01 March 2013 Alsace by Bike
- Sweetest dreams are made of this Shaney Hudson, SMH Traveller - 03 February 2013 Alsace by Bike
- On top of the world Flip Byrnes, Sun Herald - 18 March 2012 Mont Blanc Classic
- Provence Alpes Cotes d’Azur: A walk in the wilderness, The Independent - 15 October 2011 Queyras Snowshoe Trek
- Alsatian to the Core Shaney Hudson, Sun Herald - 11 September 2011 Adventures in Alsace
- Riding the Other Tour de France Brian Crisp, published in Escape - 10 July 2011 Loire Valley Bike & Barge
- Gone with the Wind Louise Southerdon, Sydney Morning Herald - 11 June 2011 Cycling in Provence
- Adventure for the Senses Louise Southerdon, Sydney Morning Herald - 26 March 2011 Burgundy Vineyard Walk
- A path to enlightenment Margaret Throsby, Australian's WISH magazine - May 2010 Issue Compostela Trail from Aumont to Conques
- Baby, bicycles... and la belle Loire Rebecca Stephens, Travel Mail (UK) - 7 January 2008 Loire Valley Cycle
- The high life The Australian - 16 February 2013. Amalfi Coast Walk & Sail.
- Sardinian Rhapsody The Sydney Morning Herald - 03 November 2012. Sherpa Expeditions' A Saunter in Sardinia
- Get me out of here: Italian Dolomites The Independent - 11 July 2012
- 12 most beautiful paths - no car required Foxnews.com - 24 May 2012 Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre on Getaway (above) - 7 May 2009 Cinque Terre
Cycling Italy - Venice, Bolzano Trento Verona Tour Michael Gebiki, The Australian - 8 March 2008 - Backroads to Venice
Portugal's Day in the Sun with UTracks, Travel Inc Memo, 4 October 2016.
- Slovenia self-guided cycling tour: I chose my own adventure, Traveller, Elspeth Callendar - 3 February 2017. Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
- Basque Country: dining well on the pilgrims’ Camino trail, Jeremy Seal, The Australian - 24 September 2016. Food Lover's Spanish Camino
- Peaks with few People Andrew Bain, The Sydney Morning Herald - 20 October 2012 Picos de Europa.
- Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland: BASE jumping at the valley of waterfalls, Andrew Bain, Traveller, 23 June 2015. The Alpine Pass Route
- Explore Holland on Two Wheels Georgina Wilson Powell, Friday Magazine - 18 September 2015. Holland Family Bike & Barge.
- Wheel Treats Richard Tulloch, The Sun Herald (Au) - 23 September 2012. Tulip Tour.
Riding with Rembrandt Philip Sen, The Sunday Times (UK) - 13 August 2006